This is for the couple who have made preliminary bookings for their special day and would like some assistance on the following up and completion of their concept. Sometimes what seems like an easy task in the beginning becomes a little more difficult closer to the time and you just need a hand to back you up and carry through with your wishes.
This will take away the pressure on the big day and allow you to relax and enjoy it, knowing that everything has been organised down to the final details.
- Meet with you to discuss the details to date. We will check all arrangements to be sure that nothing has been forgotten.
- Follow through with any additional vendors that may not have been sourced yet.
- Introduce ourselves and confirm all bookings and details with any vendors that have been booked to date. With the reception venue we will also discuss any plans that have been made regarding reception layout, seating plans, timings of arrival, speeches etc and any other details relating to the reception.
- Give you general advice regarding speeches, plans, seating arrangements etc as necessary.
- Provide you with a comprehensive timetable for your big day to ensure that everyone is informed of where they need to be. This includes the bride and groom, bridal party and any other appropriate family (Mums, Dads etc)
- Attend the wedding rehearsal to be sure that we are aware of all the details for the running of your service.
- Meeting you at the ceremony and making sure that everything is as it needs to be ie. Ushers, photographers, videographers, guests.
- Ensure that the reception venue is organised and the venue coordinator has everything under control then await your arrival.